- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- Full terms and conditions
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
- We collect information about you when you register to receive our weekly blogs and newsletters.
- We also collect information when you complete any surveys or provide feedback on any topics we are researching. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
- We collect information about you to deliver our career management blogs, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
- Talent & Potential Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with any other organisations, including those with whom we may be affiliated. Marketing
- We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
- You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here
Access to your information and correction
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address given below.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. Again please use the contact details below Cookies
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
- For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result
How to contact us
By email email@example.com
Or write to us at: Springfield Commercial Centre, Bagley Lane, Farsley. LS28 5LY
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.